Go camping often?
Save over $800 per year with a seasonal site
Spacious shaded sites for trailers and tents
Relax and enjoy nature
Inside of our "Glamping" tent
2017 Camping Rates
Overnight site rates
|Electric & Water (Includes first 2 persons)
|No Hook Ups (Includes first 2 persons)
|Glamping Tent (Includes first 2 persons)
|Additional Adults (18 and over)
|Additional Child ages 2-17 (under 2 free)
Early Arrival Rates
|Adults (18 and over)
|Children (2-17 years)
|Under age 2
|Air Conditioners, Electric heaters
||$6.00 per day
||$5.00 per bundle
||Free for registered campers, $6.00 otherwise
|On site pump-out (midweek only)
Check out our
new "Glamping" Tents
Available from late May through Labor Day Weekend, each
of our two 10'x20' "Glamped" tents are covered by a
pre-hung tarp providing you with some protection from the rain. Outside
on the site is a picnic table, fire pit, charcoal grill and chairs.
There is also electric outlets inside and outside the tent and a water
spigot on the site.
The inside of the tent has a padded floor with a double
bed, two "click-back" style chairs that fold down to single
sized mattresses, and an electric fireplace heater. Lighting is provided
inside and outside.
For reservations or more
information call us during business hours at:(908) 496-4333
November to Late April:
Tuesday thru Sunday, 9am - 5pm.
Late April to October: Sunday
thru Thursday, 9am - 6pm.
Friday & Sat, 9am - 9pm.
Camp Taylor Campground • 85 Mt Pleasant Rd • Columbia, NJ 07832
Copyright Camp Taylor Campground LLC
Rules and Guidelines
- Quiet hours from 11pm - 9am
- You must be a registered camper or wolf watcher
to be on the premises. We do not permit day visitors or picnickers.
- Maximum 4 persons ages 18 and over per site. No
more than 6 persons total per site.
- Guests must be reserved for in advance and may not
exceed the 6 person per site maximum.
- Minors must camp with a parent or guardian. ID
may be requested.
- Campground boundaries are clearly marked. Do not
- Do not cut or deface any trees, shrubs or rocks.
- Do not remove any plant or animal life.
- No firewood can be brought onto the campground from
any outside source.
- No firewood shall be removed from any campsite.
- You may collect naturally fallen wood from within
- Do not move fireplaces or build additional ones.
- Respect the privacy of others. Trespassing on other
campsites is prohibited.
- Please keep your site clean and free of litter.
- Do not put glass or cans in the fireplace.
- Recycling is NJ state law. Recyclables found in
trash or fireplace subject to a minimum $25 fine.
- Our camping day runs from 3pm to 3pm. Campers arriving
before 3pm will be charged for early arrival. Departures after 3pm
will be charged an additional night's fee. No arrivals after 9pm
- Deposits must be received no later than 5 business
days after reservations are made.
- Deposits are non refundable.
- Campsite deposits are transferable to a date later
in the season with a minimum 14 days notice.
- Only the number of persons reserved for will be
permitted on a site.
- Up to two pets are permitted per site. Pets must
be leashed or caged at all times and can not be left unattended or
inside a vehicle. Please pick up after your pets and remember that
our quiet hours apply to our furry friends too!
Glamping tent rules and Guidelines
- No pets are permitted on glamping tent sites.
- Maximum 4 persons in the tent.
- You must bring your own linens/sleeping bags and pillows.
- Do not bring any food or flavored drinks into the
- A $50 damage deposit will be required at check-in. When you check-out,
the site is checked and the deposit will be returned to you.